Rhineland: P: 573-236-4414
Hermann: P: 573-486-1444
New Florence: P: 573-835-4414
Montgomery City: P: 573-564-3444
New Haven: P: 573-237-3322
New Melle: P: 636-398-5600
WingHaven: P: 636-561-5500
Peoples Savings Bank looks forward to serving and satisfying your everyday financial needs. To expedite the process of your account opening or other account essentials we have provided a variety of forms to help with your account or debit card. Once the forms have been completed you may submit online and a bank representative will get with you within 48-72 hours after submission or you can drop it off at any one of our 7 locations.
If you are already an account owner at Peoples Savings Bank, there is no need to complete a Consumer
Information Sheet located below. If you are an account owner and interested in opening another account please
fill out the form directly below to tell us which account you would like. PSB
- If you do not have an account with Peoples Savings Bank mobile app, we would like to welcome you and make account opening as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Whether it is a personal account or a business account we are here to help you! Please complete the form
below according to your needs
Consumer Information Sheet
Business Information Sheet
- Please provide a current photo ID and proof of address at time of account opening.
If your debit card is lost or stolen please:
- Use your Peoples Savings Bank mobile banking or online banking to turn your card off.
- During business hours please call your local branch to report your card lost or stolen
- After hours call 573-486-1444 followed by, Opt. 1, Opt. 4, and then Opt. 1
- If you have damaged or lost your card please fill out the form below.
- If your card is damaged please destroy your existing card once the replacement card has been received.
- If you wish to receive your replacement card by mail, please allow 7-10 business days.
If you are receiving a replacement card due to your existing card being stolen you will be issued a new card
number. Be sure to contact any companies you may have automatic payments with, to get them switched to the
new card number.
Replacement ATM/Debit Card
- Whether you’re going on vacation for a week or having a quick outing over the weekend, it is important to let us know if you will be using your debit card away from your usual transactions.
- Our card processors look very closely at unusual transactions to protect you and your money and we would not want your card to get blocked while you are away.
Please fill out the form below so we can get your card updated with our processors.
Debit Card Dispute
Please use Online or Mobile banking or call 573-486-1444 to get your card restricted.
If you believe to have an unusual transaction that came through your debit card and you did not make the
transaction you may dispute the transaction. Researching and contacting the company is always a great
strategy to figure out whether it is fraud or a third party company processing a transaction that you did.
The company could find the transaction easier and refund the money back to your account no problem. If the
transaction is fraudulent and your card number has been compromised it is then time to continue filing a
dispute with the bank. But, before we can process your request please answer a few questions on the form
below so we can better help you with your situation.
Debit Card Dispute
Some examples of when you consider a stop payment are if you have mailed a check off and it has been lost in
the mail or a company is taking payments out of your account when you have cancelled your policy with them or
possibly changed it. Peoples Savings Bank makes it easy to put a stop payment on your account to ensure it
will not be taken out of your account. With every stop payment placed on your account there will be a $15.00
fee that will be debited out of your account. Please complete the form below.
Stop Payment Form
Change of Address
- Staying current and up to date with our customers is essential to us, to be able to inform you or contact you about your accounts.
Click the link below to complete the form with your new address.
Address Change Form